Entertainment has always been of vital importance in everyone’s life. For ages, people have been finding various modes of entertainment.
With the passage of time, when technology started to grow gaming gadgets took over the industry. Everyone fell for these handheld consoles. Then the industry kept growing in technology and introduced Xboxes.
The problem with the gaming evolution has always been that people get tired and bored if there is nothing new, exciting, entertaining, and thrilling.
Therefore, there have always been twists and turns in the products offered by the gaming entertainment industry. The recent thrilling addition to the gaming world is X Rocker Gaming Chair.
X Rocker Gaming Chair
X Rocker is the leading gaming chair provider in the UK and Europe. They offer a wide range of gaming chairs such as; X Rocker floor gaming chairs, X Rocker pedestal gaming chairs, X Rocker reclining gaming chairs.
X Rocker gaming chairs are amazingly comfortable and along with that, they provide you with a wide range of features like multi-link connectivity, vibration, and wireless sound transmission.
How to connect an X Rocker Gaming Chair to a TV
The electronic industry has a phrase; “if you can buy it, it is already obsolete.” Now, if you have already bought an X Rocker Gaming Chair, the most frustrating part would be to dig out how you are going to set it up.
Also, a noticeable point is that no matter which chair you have bought, the key is to simply redirect sound from a source to a gaming chair. The two common sound sources would be;
- Audio output – Red and white jacks at the back of the TV are compatible with the gaming chairs audio cables.
- Analog audio output Red and white jacks at the back of the TV are compatible with the gaming chairs audio cables.
- Headphone Jack – This is found at the front of the TV and the audio cables of gaming chairs are compatible here.
- AV/ component or standard RCA cable (s) – These cables are compatible with the cables you have with your chair.
- HDMI cable – HDMI cable is not compatible with gaming chair cables.
How to connect – Step by Step Procedure
The connection procedure depends upon the X Rocker gaming chair kind; wireless model game chair, standard model game chair.
Wireless X Rocker Gaming Chair
The wireless X Rocker gaming chair comes without cables and wires. There is a transmitter to send audio signals to a receiver which is built into the chair.
The plus of this chair is that when a wireless system is not required you can switch it to a system in which sound signals are sent and received via cables.
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’0′ hide_logo=’0′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’0′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr0jaOSr9UU[/responsive_video] Here is the step by step connection procedure of wireless to a television;
- Verify the source of sound first as discussed above.
- Get the transmitter and pack of audio cables
- Pick up the shorter audio cable, the green end goes into the input jack of the transmitter and the opposite end into the audio source
- Keep an eye on the frequency, it is important that the band frequency on the transmitter and chair should match
- Turn your X Rocker gaming chair and transmitter on.
Here is the step by step connection procedure of wireless to a game system using component cable;
- Unplug the red and white wires from the backside of the tv and the video cords should remain there.
Now plug those red and white wires to B3 barrel adapters
- Connect the green end of B6 to the input on the transmitter
- Now again frequency should match and then turn the chair system and transmitter on.
Here is the step by step connection procedure of wireless to a game system using HDMI cable;
- Plugin your component cable alongside your HDMI cable
- Note that the HDMI cable will be used for video only
- Plug red and white wires to B3 barrel adapters, B6 cable should be connected to open ends of these adapters
- The green end of B6 should be connected to an input on the transmitter.
Standard Gaming Chair
The standard gaming chair does not have the wireless option in it. Only cables are the option to receive sound.
How to connect to such a chair
The setup is the same as that provided above in detail. The only change would be that in this case, you won’t use the transmitter. Instead, a B1 cable is run from the chair input to the sound source of the TV/game system.
The Possible Problem
Technology moves at a fast pace, this moment it is cable and the next is wireless. Now the TV is LCD the next moment it is LED.
Same way, the gaming system has progressed too. The older stereo connectors no more serve the purpose and are replaced by HDMI.
This High Definition Multimedia Interface does deliver really well but the X Rocker Gaming chairs are still designed for right and left stereo sound.
The problem is that people are now stuck between an HDMI based gaming system and RCA based gaming system.
The Recommended Solution
There is a device called HDMI Audio Extractor. It is advisable to buy this additional adapter as it serves the purpose really well. In this case, use an HDMI cable to connect your game system to the HDMI input of the converter, and another HDMI cable to connect the converter’s HDMI Output to the TV. Then, you’d use the RCA cables that come with your X Rocker to connect the converter to the chair.
Here is the table defining which gaming console will work with X Rocker Gaming Chair.
|X Box and X Box 360||Yes|
|X Box One||No. It needs that adapter|
|PlayStation, PlayStation (2 & 3)||Yes|
|PlayStation 4||No. It needs that adapter|
This article aimed at providing enough knowledge about X Rocker Gaming Chair to its audience. Now, you can rock the chair and have a thriller game.